BURLINGAME, Calif., July 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The CDC “considers a person to have a fever when he or she has a measured temperature of 100.4° F (38° C) or greater.” LANgineers is helping businesses with a safe, fast method to screen all staff and customers entering a business. With their high accuracy thermal imaging cameras, it is not necessary for an employee to risk exposure to infection by standing directly in front of a possibly infected person with a hand-held thermometer.
The LANgineers Elevated Body Temperature Detection System operates at a safe distance (about 10 feet away from subjects) is non-invasive and fast and can discreetly alert staff of anyone entering the building with a relatively high body temperature.
Details about the LANgineers Elevated Body Temperature Detection System:
- Simultaneous screening, up to 60 persons per minute
- No operator needed
- Complete and unobtrusive installation by LANgineers. Portable systems for patrolling inspectors are also available.
- Variety of alert and notification methods
- Available accuracy to within 0.3 degrees centigrade
- Temperature screening, mask detection, stranger alarm, search and report, are among the many features
- Confirming identity even when the visitor is wearing a mask
- Fast video search of target people, such as people with abnormal temperatures, without masks, etc…
LANgineers helps protect and support businesses with IP based video security and phone systems.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/langineers-introduces-elevated-body-temperature-detection-systems-for-business-301087442.html
SOURCE LANgineers, Inc.